Facts about Kourtney Kardashian
- Kourtney and her sisters rolled out the book Kardashian Konfidential in 2010. The sisters wrote another book called Dollhouse which they released in November 2011. Prior to publication, the sisters requested help with naming their book. The winner was offered a cameo appearance in the novel.
- Kourtney co-owns a chain of three clothing stores called D-A-S-H, alongside her sisters Khloe and Kim. The three stores are in Calabasas, SoHo and Miami.
- She endorses a diet supplement called Quick Trim, as well as a skincare line called Perfect Skin.
- Her first born is Mason Dash Disick and he was born on December 14, 2009 and it was filmed for their reality show. Kourtney helped pull out Mason when he was born. Kourtney and Scott had a daughter Penelope Scotland Disick on July 8, 2012.
- Before she believed she was really pregnant (the first time), Kourtney took 20 pregnancy tests.
- She appeared in the soap opera One Life to Live on March 28, 2011, acting as an attorney named Kassandra Kavanaugh.
- One of her greatest passion is interior design.
- She gets most of her clothes adjusted for her by a tailor because she is so petite.
- Her favorite breakfast is steel-cut oats and she eats it almost every morning. She likes her house and belongings to be neat and organized even the contents of her refrigerator - everything must be lined up neatly.
- Her nickname is Kourt or Shorty.
- She is 5' (1.52 m) tall.
- Kourtney's relationship with Scott Disick has been heavily featured on the show, including his violent outbursts and infidelity. The couple has reached a mutual understanding and are still going strong.
- In 2008, Kourtney and her family appeared on Celebrity Family Feud, but lost to Team Deion.
- She is the first Kardashian to appear on a reality T.V. She appeared on the short-lived reality series Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive in 2004. While on the show, she killed, skinned, cooked and ate a rattlesnake. Two years later, she joined the rest of the Kardashians in a reality series from Ryan Seacrest Productions, titled Keeping up with the Kardashians.
- Kourtney got breast implants for her 22nd birthday.
- She was the first Kardashian sibling to graduate and she did that in May of 2002 with a Bachelor's Degree in Theatre Arts with a minor in Spanish. After graduating, she returned to Los Angeles and opened up "Smooch", a children's clothing boutique store.
- Following graduation, she enrolled at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. After two years, she transferred to the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona with Nicole Richie. She says she failed two classes in college because I was too nervous to give speeches.
- Kourtney wanted to be a lawyer like her dad. She even applied to law school before deciding not to go.
- Her first job was working as a movie production assistant. I had to yell "cut" and "rolling" all day.
- Kourtney attended Marymount High School in Los Angeles, an all-girls private Catholic high school. When she was in school, she used to own a sewing machine and she would love to play around and make clothes for herself and friends.
Kourtney Kardashian News
Kourtney Kardashian Is Making A Point To 'Protect Herself' As She Rebuilds Her Relationship With Scott Disick!
Scott Disick & Kourtney Kardashian Are Living Together Again — Over A Year After His Infamous Cheating Scandal!
Kourtney Kardashian Always Does 100 Squats Before She Showers In Case You Needed A Reason To Feel Bad About Yourself Today