Kourtney Kardashian, sister of Kim Kardashian is well known as an American television personality and model who has been starring in the reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians and its spin-offs. Her acting debut was made with a guest appearance on the ABC soap One Life to Live on March 28, 2011, appearing as attorney Kassandra Kavanaugh.
Kourtney Kardashian was born as the eldest daughter to parents Robert and Kris in Los Angeles, California. Kourtney graduated from the University of Arizona with a bachelor's degree inTheatre Arts and a minor in Spanish. She first made her appearance in reality-television audiences on the 2004 series, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, on which she earned money for charity.
Kourtney Kardashian got married Scott's Disick in 2006. The two has 3 children; however they reported their separation on July 6 2015.
Born NameKourtney Mary Kardashian
Nick NameKourt, Shorty,
EducationKourtney attended Roman Catholic all-girls school, Marymount High School in Los Angeles. After, graduation, she went to Dallas in Texas and attended Southern Methodist University for 2 years. She, then, was granted a bachelor’s degree from University of Arizona. She had majored in Theatre Arts and minored in Spanish.
OccupationSocialite, TV personality, fashion designer, entrepreneur, model
- Father – Robert George Kardashian (1944-2003) (Lawyer)
- Mother – Kristen “Kris” Mary Jenner (Homemaker) (Also ‘Manager’ of her children)
- Siblings – Kimberly Noel “Kim” Kardashian (Younger Sister), Khloé Alexandra (Younger Sister), Robert Arthur “Rob” Kardashian (Younger Brother), Kendall Nicole Jenner (Half Sister), Kylie Kristen Jenner (Half Sister), Burt Jenner (Stepbrother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Brody Jenner (Stepbrother)
- Others – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather), Mason Dash Disick (Son), Penelope Scotland Disick (Daughter), Reign Aston Disick (Son)
ManagerHer mother Kris.
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Kardashian dated –
- Taj Jackson – Jackson, American singer (Michael Jackson is his uncle) dated Kardashian in the past.
- Taryll Jackson (1999-2004) – Taryll Jackson and Kourtney dated for quite some time from July 1999 until September 2004. Though, Jackson’s younger brother, TJ did date Kourtney’s younger sister, Kim in the past. But, Kourtney and Taryll met via friends.
- Joe Francis (2005) – American film/ TV producer, Francis dated briefly in 2005. They also looked odd couple because of their height difference. He is approx 6 ft 2 inch high (1 ft 2 inches taller than Kourtney).
- Scott Disick (2007-2015) – Scott is an American socialite who started dating Kardashian in April 2007. They had three children – son Mason Dash Disick (b. December 14, 2009), daughter Penelope Scotland Disick (b. July 8, 2012), and son Reign Aston Disick (b. December 14, 2014). He also cheated on her once, but they reconciled again in 2009. July 6, 2015 is the date, when the couple finally separated. It was reported by E! News.
- Michael Girgenti (2008) – American model, Michael Girgenti was RUMORed to had a fling with Kourtney in October 2008.
- Justin Bieber (2015) – From October 2015 to November 2015, Kourtney was RUMORed to be dating 15 years her junior Canadian singer, Justin Bieber.
- Younes Bendjima (2016-Present) – Boxer-turned-model Younes Bendjima was seen hanging out with Kourtney in October 2016. They met for the first time during Paris Fashion Week in October and started dating. It is still a RUMOR.
Race / EthnicityMultiracial.,Her father is of Armenian descent while her mother is of Scottish and Dutch descent.
Distinctive FeaturesShe is of short length, which makes her look distinct from others.
Brand EndorsementsKarDASHian line at Sears, Nicole Nail Polish, Perfect Skin
Best Known ForRunning the shows with her sisters and mother – Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.
First FilmShe has not acted in any of the films. All she has done is the TV series.
First TV ShowAmerican reality television program, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive that aired on E! network in 2005. The show consisted of just 8 episodes in its lifetime.
- TV Shows – Keeping Up With The Kardashians (2007-)
- Singer – Michael Jackson
- Movie – Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
- People – Audrey Hepburn
Kourtney Kardashian Quotes
I'm proof that, even after having a baby, you can look better and sexier than ever!
I love and appreciate the bonding time with Mason. Nursing is surprisingly one of my favorite things.
Being a mom is what life is about. I hope people realize what the priorities in life should be and know not everything has to be perfect.
I loved dressing for my pregnant body. A pregnant woman's body is so beautiful. Towards the end, it does get harder, and then it became all about flats and comfortable maxi dresses.
I would say a lack of sleep is a cause for feeling not so beautiful. On those days, I try to drink lots of water and put on the biggest sunglasses I can find.
Kourtney Kardashian News
Kourtney Kardashian Is Making A Point To 'Protect Herself' As She Rebuilds Her Relationship With Scott Disick!
Scott Disick & Kourtney Kardashian Are Living Together Again — Over A Year After His Infamous Cheating Scandal!
Facts about Kourtney Kardashian
- Kourtney and her sisters rolled out the book Kardashian Konfidential in 2010. The sisters wrote another book called Dollhouse which they released in November 2011. Prior to publication, the sisters requested help with naming their book. The winner was offered a cameo appearance in the novel.
- Kourtney co-owns a chain of three clothing stores called D-A-S-H, alongside her sisters Khloe and Kim. The three stores are in Calabasas, SoHo and Miami.
- She endorses a diet supplement called Quick Trim, as well as a skincare line called Perfect Skin.
- Her first born is Mason Dash Disick and he was born on December 14, 2009 and it was filmed for their reality show. Kourtney helped pull out Mason when he was born. Kourtney and Scott had a daughter Penelope Scotland Disick on July 8, 2012.
- Before she believed she was really pregnant (the first time), Kourtney took 20 pregnancy tests.
- She appeared in the soap opera One Life to Live on March 28, 2011, acting as an attorney named Kassandra Kavanaugh.
- One of her greatest passion is interior design.
- She gets most of her clothes adjusted for her by a tailor because she is so petite.
- Her favorite breakfast is steel-cut oats and she eats it almost every morning. She likes her house and belongings to be neat and organized even the contents of her refrigerator - everything must be lined up neatly.
- Her nickname is Kourt or Shorty.