Khloé Alexandra Kardashian is an American television personality. In 2007, she rose to fame as appearing in the reality television series Keeping Up with her 2 sisters Kourtney and Kim. They have launched several clothing collections and fragrances, and additionally released the book Kardashian Konfidential in 2010. In 2012, she co-hosted the second season of The X Factor with Mario Lopez.
Khloé was born in Los Angeles, California on June 27, 1984, to parents Robert and Kris. She has two older sisters Kourtney and Kim, and a younger brother Rob. As a teenager, she attended Marymount High School. However, she dropped out and became home school student after her sisters' graduations.
She married Lamar Odom in September 2009 but filed for divorce four years later because of Lamar's substance abuse problems. In August 2014, she started dating rapper French Montana, however the couple quickly split up.
Born NameKhloé Alexandra Kardashian
Nick NameBaby K, Khlo, Khloé Kardashian Odom (Adopted the name after marrying to Lamar Odom)
EducationKardashian attended Marymount High School. But, after this high school, she was home schooled and completed her education by graduating with honors in advance at the age of 17.
OccupationSocialite, Businesswoman, Fashion Designer, TV Personality, Author, Presenter
- Father – Robert George Kardashian (Lawyer)
- Mother – Kristen “Kris” Mary Jenner (Firstly homemaker, then, she turned to start managing her children’s careers)
- Siblings – Kourtney Kardashian (Older Sister), Kim Kardashian (Older Sister), Rob Kardashian (Younger Brother), Kylie Jenner (Half-Sister), Kendall Jenner (Half-Sister)
- Others – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather), Brody Jenner (Stepbrother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Burt Jenner (Step-Brother), Casey Jenner (Step-Sister), Mason Dash Disick (Nephew), Penelope (Niece)
ManagerHer mother, Kris Jenner
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Kardashian dated –
- Game – American rapper, Jayceon Terrell Taylor, or more popularly known by his stage name, The Game was RUMORed to be dating Khloe in the past.
- Rashad McCants (2008-2009) – From June 2008 to January 2009, American professional basketball shooting guard dated Kardashian. They first met during the anniversary celebration of the 944 magazine.
- Derrick Ward (2009) – American football running back, Derrick dated reality TV star, Khloe Kardashian in around mid-2009 briefly.
- Lamar Odom (2009-2013) – American NBA basketball player, Lamar Odom started dating relationship with Khloe in 2009. He was a member of Los Angeles Lakers at the time. The couple first met during the Odom’s teammate Metta World Peace party. They married just after a month of their first meeting and their decision was not wrong as they are now happily married. On September 19, 2009, the duo engaged and soon on 27th of the same month, they tied knots and married. She also changed her name to Khloé Kardashian Odom after marriage. The couple separated on August 21, 2013 due to his drug abuse problem. She filed for divorce in July 2015. Later, after talking to Lamar (while he was still being hospitalized), she agreed to give her marriage a second chance and called off the divorce as reported by TMZ. But, later, it proved to be a rumor.
- Matt Kemp (2013) – From November 22, 2013 to December 14, 2013, Kardashian was RUMORed to had an encounter with baseball player, Matt Kemp.
- French Montana (2014) – After getting introduced via P. Diddy, Moroccan rapper, French Montana and Kardashian dated each other from April to September 2014.
- Rick Fox (2015) – In April 2015, Khloe was RUMORed to had fling with Canadian basketball player, Rick Fox.
- James Harden (2015-2016) – Khloe started dating basketball player, James Harden in June 2015, who is 5 years her junior. They put their relationship on hold later in the year (around October 2015) after she was believed to be back with Lamar Odom. But, in November 2015, James and Khloe were seen partying in a nightclub. They finally ended their relationship in February 2016.
- Odell Beckham Jr. (2016) – In May 2016, Kardashian and American football player, Odell Beckham Jr. had fling with each other.
- Trey Songz (2016) – From July to August 2016, she was RUMORed to be dating singer Trey Songz.
- Tristan Thompson (2016-Present) – In September 2016, she started dating Canadian professional basketball player, Tristan Thompson. The relationship is still ON.
Race / EthnicityMixed,Her father is of Armenian descent while her mother is of Dutch and Scottish descent.
- She is relatively very tall among her sisters (but not the tallest). The height order is as follows –
- Kendall (178 cm) > Khloe (177 cm) > Kylie (168 cm) > Kim (159 cm) > Kourtney (152.4 cm)
Brand EndorsementsKarDASHian line at Sears, OPI Nail Polish, QuickTrim
Best Known ForHer socialism, and frequent roles in TV series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” “Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami” and “Khloé & Lamar“.
First AlbumNo appearance in either music videos, or singles, etc.
First FilmKhloe has not acted in any of the films till now. She is only seen in variety of different TV shows like talk shows, reality shows and others.
First TV ShowAmerican reality television series, Keeping Up With The Kardashians as herself. The show is broadcasting on E! since October 2007. She is the main cast member of the show along with her siblings, mother and step-father, Bruce Jenner. The show highlights the lives of the Kardashian / Jenner family.
- People – Paula Abdul
- Colors – Black, Purple
- Movies – She likes the movies related to wedding, the most
Khloé Kardashian Quotes
Leopard print has been my thing forever! When I was a teenager my entire room was done in leopard print - it's timeless, chic, and always in style. When in doubt... leopard!
A few years ago I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize. And honestly, I'm happy with myself if I'm a little heavier. I realized: 'Why am I trying to conform to someone else's idea of beauty?' I think I'm beautiful either way.
I have moments of weakness, but mostly I brush the criticism off... Who cares if I'm not a size zero? I don't want to be. I love my body; I'm healthy, I work out.
I don't think anybody should ever take their life for being bullied. But if it wasn't for my family... and my circle of friends, I could definitely see why someone would see it doesn't get any better than this, but it does. Life is so beautiful.
I don't think because I hang out with enough black people, I'm gonna turn black. What kind of rationalization is that? I'm just friends with people that I like. I don't care what skin color you are.
Khloé Kardashian News
Khloé & Kourtney Kardashian Continue With Life As Normal In New York City Amid Kanye West's Hospitalization
Kourtney, Khloé, and Kris Jenner Honor The Late Robert Kardashian At The Angel Ball Amid Kanye West Drama
Facts about Khloé Kardashian
- Khloe's net worth is $20 million and she reportedly earns $40,000 per episode on the family's reality tv show.
- Some of her nicknames include Baby K and Khlo.
- Khloe and Lamar Odom began to show cracks in their marriage while appearing on their show. Lamar reportedly did crack cocaine and cheated on her with several women. On December 13, 2013, after months of speculated separation, Kardashian filed for divorce from Odom, and for legal restoration of her last name.
- In 2012, she was the target of reports by her stepmother who claimed Khloe isn't Robert Kardashian's biological child. Rumors circulated that Khloé, whose physical appearance contrasts that of her sisters, was the product of an extramarital affair. She took a paternity test on the show to prove she was related to her famous Kardashian siblings. In 2012, Khloe and her sisters were handed a class-action lawsuit filed in the Southern District of New York claiming the reality stars made "unsubstantiated, false and misleading claims" in ads, interviews and tweets about the efficacy of QuickTrim. The lawsuit alleges that the sisters "personify the product" and are therefore liable for damages.
- The family is famous for their reality show, but Khloe is the only one that actually broke out and did something else besides reality TV and product promotion. She co-hosted The X Factor with Mario Lopez during the second season which aired in 2012. She did not return for the third season.
- Khloe and her husband Lamar released a unisex fragrance called "Unbreakable" in February 2011. According to reports, Lamar chose the name saying thats how their relationship is - unbreakable.
- She appeared in the soap opera One Life to Live on March 28, 2011, acting as an attorney named Kassandra Kavanaugh.
- The sisters wrote another book called Dollhouse which they released in November 2011. Prior to publication, the sisters requested help with naming their book. The winner was offered a cameo appearance in the novel.
- In September 2010,Khloe Kardashian and her sisters released another clothing line, K-Dash on QVC. Kardashian and her sisters marketed a fake tan product, released in 2010 and called Kardashian Glamour Tan. Khloe and her sisters rolled out the book Kardashian Konfidential in 2010.
- Khloe has a play named after her. It's called, "Khloe Kardashian Meets The Easter Bunny: An American Play".