Facts about Justin Timberlake
- His net worth is reported at $100 million.
- He came back on the music scene in 2013 with his third solo album, The 20/20 Experience. which features the singles "Suit and Tie" featuring Jay-Z, and "Mirrors."
- Between 2006 and 2012, he put his music career on hold to pursue acting, and appeared in Black Snake Moan, Alpha Dog and The Social Network and In Time.
- Scarlett Johansson played the love interest of Justin Timberlake in the music video "What Goes Around, Comes Around" which sparked rumors the two were dating. They denied them.
- He often collaborates with the group Lonely Island on SNL and on YouTube to create comedic songs and sketches.
- Justin has 9 Grammy Awards throughout his career.
- Timberlake dated Jessica Biel on and off from 2007 to 2011 and got engaged that December. They got married on Oct. 19, 2012.
- Justin owns shares in three United States restaurants. Chi opened in West Hollywood, California in 2003, but has since closed. He used to own part of the New York restaurant Destino, and still co-owns the Upper East Side restaurant Southern Hospitality that he started with friends; both restaurants were started in roughly 2006.
- Justin Timberlake and his best friend Trace Ayala co-founded the fashion line William Rast in 2005.
- He once said he owned every model of Air Jordans ever made.
- Justin has his own brand of tequila: 901.
- He is a four-time Emmy winner. Justin won a Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series award in 2009 and 2011 for hosting SNL.
- Interestingly enough, he doesn't write down his lyrics. He completed Justified without touching a pen or paper.
- Justin co-wrote Rihanna's 2008 single "Rehab," and he also sang in it and appeared in the sexy music video.
- Justin was the very first celebrity to get pranked by Ashton Kutcher on Punk'd.
- Timberlake dated actress Cameron Diaz between 2003 and 2007. They both said in statements that their separation was completely amicable and that they respect each other completely. The former couple reunited in 2011 for the film 'Bad Teacher.' The two have discussed how even though the scenes were hilarious, the fully-clothed love-making scenes were still slightly 'uncomfortable'.
- Justin founded record label, Tennman Records, in 2007.
- After the relationship ended with Britney, he was briefly linked to Alyssa Milano.
- During a 2011 interview, he confirmed what many already suspected. The Grammy Award-winning song 'Cry Me a River' was written after getting into an argument with ex-girlfriend Britney Spears. He was deeply affected by the breakup. When asked about his 2002 breakup with Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake told journalist Barbara Walters on the ABC show '20/20' that he used to cry himself to sleep at night.
- Justin Timberlake dated pop-princess Britney Spears publicly between 2000 and 2002. However, Timberlake said he already had a crush on her when he was as young as 12 years old.
Justin Timberlake News
Justin Timberlake, Bette Midler, & More Celebs React To Legendary Singer-Songwriter Leonard Cohen's Passing!