Donald Trump – “Big” Father of 5 Talented Children
In Eastern culture, people believe that parents always try their best so that their children will have an easier life thanks to their property. In contrast, parents in the West expect their children to be independent as soon as possible. Like other Western father, president Trump has had a special approach in teaching his children. However, he is both a billionaire and a president, which makes his method really different from others.
We all know that Donald John Trump (often called Donald Trump) is a not only American businessman, politician, but also the 45th president of the United States. He was born on June 14th, 1946 in the Queens borough of New York City. In 1971, he took control of his family's career - the real estate and construction firm, Elizabeth Trump & Son, which was later renamed The Trump Organization.Donald Trump was both host and co-producer of The Apprentice - a reality television series on NBC from 2004 to 2015. In 2016, the Forbes regarded him as one of the 336 wealthiest people in the world, and of the 156 ones in the United States, with a net worth up to $4.5 billion. He has already married three times resulted in three sons and two daughters (Donald Trump Jr, Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, Tiffany Trump, and Barron Trump), plus eight grandchildren.
Many people argued that President Trump had not concerned for his children while being a billionaire because he had paid attention to money as if he had been making ends money. On the contrary, he said that “Money is a little bit of a scorecard, but I don’t do it for the money. I do it because I really enjoy it. I love the creative process.”, “Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer,” 2004. “I like kids. I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them,” he assured, in April, 2005, a few months before family of President Trump welcomed a new member – his son and his third wife (the First Lady Melania). We can see that his views on child rearing are out of date - the old view of American families, including this makes special feature in his children’s rearing. It has required his children to be independent since they were children.
Viewed from another angle, Donald Trump is a good father due to several following reasons. The first reason is from his responsibilities with his family. He always asks his children to stay away from drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes as he believes they would not be able to give up if they started - “because if you're going to start you can't get off!"He also sets an example to his children about that. Furthermore, president Trump never forces his children to do what they do not like. More specifically, he confirmed: his children all loved to work in the real estate and business sector by their passions, which is not absolutely because of his force.In the same story, Trump Sr. said, “I’m a really good father, but not a really good husband. You’ve probably figured out my children really like me, love me a lot. … The hardest thing for me about raising kids has been finding the time. I know friends who leave their business so they can spend more time with their children, and I say, ‘Gimme a break!’ My children could not love me more if I spent 15 times more time with them.” (The TIME)
His children always expect and take pride in him. “My father is a very hardworking guy, and that’s his focus in life, so I got a lot of the paternal attention that a boy wants and needs from my grandfather,” Donald Jr. told a reporter in 2004. “I look at my brothers and myself and I’m, like, really proud of the fact that nobody’s, like, totally f–ked-up,” Ivanka told an interviewer in 2007. “Nobody’s a drug addict; nobody’s driving around chasing women, snorting coke. There’s something amazing about that. And you know, this isn’t to pat myself on the back, but I could be a lot worse.” “Donnie’s always been my friend, a mentor,” Eric Trump said of his older brother in 2006. “In a way, he raised me. My father, I love and I appreciate, but he always worked 24 hours a day.” (The TIME)
When it comes to the president of US, Donald Trump always reminds his children to continue working themselves. Obviously, all of his children are extremely successful at present. They are Donald Trump Jr. Executive Vice President, Ivanka Trump Executive Vice President, Eric Trump Executive Vice President at Trump Organization, Tiffany Trump (23 ages, working in field of fashion), Barron Trump (10-year-old student).
Recently, there has been a request to Donald Trump, relating to how he teaches his children well. The sender wrote “I know you are running for President and I’m sure you are very proud of yourself, but you see I have 2 children that my wife and I have invested a lot of time teaching important life lessons to. I would guess that you have taught your own children many.” The above things may satisfy her somehow about President Trump.
Donald John Trump
The Donald, Agent Orange, Hair Fuhrer, Prima Donald, Tangerine Jesus, Mango Mussolini, The Trumpster, The Lord of the Wall Street Elite, The Corporate American, Donald John Trump Sr, The Godfather of the Republican Party
Manhattan, New York City, United States
Donald Trump started his education at the Kew-Forest School, Queens, New York City. However, he had to leave the school at the age of 13 due to his behavioral problems.
He then joined New York Military Academy, which is a private boarding school situated in the rural village of Cornwall-on-Hudson, which is located around 60 miles (97 km) north of New York City.
He then, joined the Fordham University located in the Bronx neighborhood in August 1964.
He remained at the Fordham University for two years and went on to join the Wharton School of Finance and Commerce at the University of Pennsylvania, the reason being that it was one of the few universities offering courses in real estate.
In May 1968, he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Economics from Wharton.
Businessman, TV Personality, Politician
- Father – Fred Trump (Real Estate Developer, Philanthropist)
- Mother – Mary Anne MacLeod (Housewife)
- Siblings – Elizabeth Trump (Younger Sister) (Retired Chase Manhattan Bank Exec), Maryanne Trump (Older Sister) (Senior United States Circuit Judge), Robert S. Trump (Older Brother), Fred Jr Trump (Younger Brother) (Businessman)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Donald Trump has dated –
- Ivana Trump (1977 – 1992) – Donald Trump started dating his first wife Ivana Zelníčkovám who had moved to New York City to promote the Montreal Olympics in 1977. They got married in a very opulent wedding ceremony on April 7, 1977 at the Manhattan located Marble Collegiate Church. Their initial married years turned out to be blissful and they had three children – sons Donald Jr. (b. December 31, 1977) and Eric (b. January 6, 1984), and daughter Ivanka (b. October 30, 1981). She even served as the Vice President of Interior Design for the Trump organization. However, things started turning sour in 1990, when news of Trump’s affair with Marla Maples, the former beauty queen from Georgia was splashed across major tabloids. She filed for divorce in 1991 and eventually reached out of the court settlement with Trump in 1992. Even after divorce settlement, they sued each other over alimony.
- Anna Nicole Smith (Early 1990’s) – Donald had a very short lived affair with Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith in the early 1990’s. He acknowledged his relationship with the busty model while making an appearance at the Howard Stern show in February 2007.
- Carla Bruni (1991) – Trump had a short and tumultuous affair with the Italian-French model Carla Bruni in 1991. The former French model was plastered all over the tabloids as she stepped out for couple of dates with real estate baron. Trump even claimed that the former French first lady was trying to get him leave his then flame Marla Maples.
- Gabriela Sabatini (1989) – The real estate mogul had a steamy fling with the Argentine tennis star Gabriela Sabatini in 1989. Sabatini, who was one of the top ranked tennis stars at that time, met Trump during an event and went out with him for about a month, before he returned to his mistress Marla.
- Marla Maples (1989-1999) – According to the reports, Maples met Trump and started having affair in 1989. Their affair got lot of press coverage and even produced a child, Tiffany Ariana Trump, who was born on October 13, 1993. Trump got married for the second time in a lavish ceremony, which was attended by 1000 guests at the Plaza Hotel in New York in December 1993. However, Trump’s this relationship waned as well. They separated in May 1997 and got divorced in June 1999, which according to some observers was just short of time that would have given Marla bigger alimony than the $2 million she eventually got.
- Rowanne Brewer (1990) – Donald met former Miss Maryland at a beauty event in 1990. Trump was enamored at the first sight and invited her back to his house. According to rumors, he had allotted a chopper to her so that she could fly wherever he was working.
- Allison Giannini (1997) – Trump had a brief affair with then budding actress Allison Giannini in 1997. According to reports, they went out for three dates in Aspen, Colorado.
- Melania Trump (1998-Present) – Donald met his third and current wife in 1998 at a Fashion Week Party, which he was attending with some other woman. At the party, Donald asked for her number but as he was with another date, she didn’t give. Instead, she asked for his number to check how serious he was. According to her logic, if he gave business number, he was just fooling around. But, he gave her all his numbers and she called him after returning from a modeling photoshoot in Caribbean. In April 2004, they got engaged and Trump walked down the aisle for the third time on January 22, 2005 at the Bethesda-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church. The wedding reception, which was once again a lavish affair, was held at Trump’s resort in Palm Beach and was even attended by Trump’s presidential rival Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill Clinton.
- Kara Young (2001) – Trump’s affair with Kara Young was at the center of an infamous mudslinging contest between Trump and columnist A. J. Benza. On The Howard Stern Show, Benza claimed that Trump had stolen his girlfriend, which was verified by Trump himself, who went on to gloat about in the show. According to rumors, Trump ended affair because Young wasn’t too mainstream.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has German ancestry and Scottish on his mother’s side.
- Bizarre combover
- Orange caked on makeup
- Monosyllabic, Dullardly Cadence
- Bloated, doughy face and midsection
Donald Trump has used his massive appeal and larger than life persona for some lucrative endorsements. He has appeared in TV adverts for the famous brands such as Burger King and Pizza Hut.
He has also worked as a brand ambassador for Visa Check Card and cozone.com. Plus, he has made appearances in the commercials for the Serta mattress.
Best Known For
- Being the Republican Party nominee for President in 2016
- Aggressive and abrasive style of politics
- Larger than life persona
- His affairs and flings with famous models and actresses
Donald Trump made his first film appearance as an actor in 1989 comedy crime film Ghosts Can’t Do It as Donald Trump.
First TV Show
In 1985, Donald appeared in comedy show The Jeffersons in just one episode titled “You’ll Never Get Rich” as Donald Trump. His role is uncredited.
Donald Trump workout and diet can be seen on Healthy Celeb.
Donald Trump Favorite Things
- Junk Food – Hamburgers
- Ice Cream – Cherry vanilla ice cream
- Movie – Citizen Kane
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/
Instagram : https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Twitter : https://www.instagram.com/realdonaldtrump/
Donald Trump Quotes
You have to think anyway, so why not think big?
My whole life is about winning. I don't lose often. I almost never lose.
People love me. And you know what, I have been very successful. Everybody loves me.
In the end, you're measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish.
With out passion you don't have energy, with out energy you have nothing.
Donald Trump News
Donald Trump’s chances of becoming president increasing as betting markets and forecasts look gloomy for Clinton
Facts about Donald Trump
- October 9, 2016 - During the second presidential debate, CNN's Anderson Cooper asks Trump about his descriptions of groping and kissing women without their consent in the "Access Hollywood" footage. Trump denies that he has ever engaged in such behavior and declares the comments were "locker room talk." After the debate, nine women step forward to claim that they were sexually harassed or sexually assaulted by the real estate developer. Trump says the stories aren't true.
- July 16, 2016 - Trump formally unveils Indiana Governor Mike Pence as his running mate.
- March 2016 - Along with thirteen others, is ranked number 324 on Forbes' list of the the world's billionaires with a net worth of $4.5 billion.
- December 7, 2015 - Trump's campaign puts out a press release calling for a "complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."
- September 11, 2015 - Trump announces on social media he has purchased NBC's half of the Miss Universe Organization, which organizes the annual Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants
- August 6, 2015 - During the first 2016 Republican debate, Trump is questioned about a third party candidacy, his attitude towards women and his history of donating money to Democratic politicians. He tells moderator Megyn Kelly of Fox News that he feels he is being mistreated, declaring "I've been very nice to you, although I could probably maybe not be, based on the way you have treated me. But I wouldn't do that." After the debate, a series of late-night Tweets are posted on Trump's Twitter page, criticizing Kelly and Fox News
- July 22, 2015 - Donald Trump's financial disclosure report is made public by the Federal Election Commission.
- July 15, 2015 - Trump's campaign reports that the Republican presidential candidate's net worth is "in excess of ten billion dollars" and his personal finance disclosure has been submitted to the Federal Election Commission.
- July 8, 2015 - In an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper, Trump says he "can't guarantee" all of the workers he employs have legal status in the United States. This is a response to questions about a recent Washington Post report that said there are undocumented immigrants working at the Old Post Office Pavilion construction site in Washington, which Trump is converting into a luxury hotel.
- June 29, 2015 - NBC says it is cutting its business ties to Trump and won't air the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants because of "derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants." This comes two weeks after comments Trump made about Mexican immigrants during his presidential campaign announcement.
4 answers |Open
I have read the news and I have seen people trying to "stop trump", and now you even have the ...
0 answers |Open