THREE CAREER MARKS OF BRITNEY SPEARS
Dubbed as the “Princess of Pop”, Britney Spears is no longer a strange name to Pop music fans all over the world. Britney Spears has engaged in the entertainment industry early when she became a member of Mickey Mouse Club of Walt Disney for 3 years with some other famous names, such as: Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling, etc. She officially became a professional singer on stage in 1999 after Mickey Mouse Club had been closed in 1994. During her career, she has received numerous awards, set many records and owned a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame as well. In America, Britney is the only artist under 30 years old who has 6 albums and 3 singles ranked the first place on US charts in last 3 decades. There are many outstanding events when it comes to Britney Spears, but in this post, we will focus on three important highlights on her singing career.
First debut with hit album “Baby one more time”
“Baby one more time” is the name of her first studio album released in January in 1999 by Jive Records – an American record label. This album received mixed reactions from music critics, however, got many successes on the music charts, and was in the top 5 of almost world rankings, reached the first spot in Canada and the United States. It also brought to Britney Spears many certificates worldwide, including 14 platinum certifications by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) – recorded 14 million albums were sold in the country and helped her become a singer who owned the appellation asone of the best-selling album of all time as well as best-selling album of a solo teen artist. And it is the hit song “Baby one more time” that turned Britney from a nameless teen girl to the “Princess of Pop” or in other words, this was exactly the first step on her way to heaven.
A mature image with “In the Zone” and first Grammy Award
Britney's fourth album “In the Zone” (2003) brought a new appearance to her fans – a mature and glamor lady, from this album she officially gave off the image of a little innocent princess. In this album, Britney cooperated with veteran names to write 7 out of 12 songs, such as: Red Zone (the "Me Against The Music" and "The Hook Up"), The Matrix (the "Shadow"), Moby (the "Early Morning ") and Cathy Dennis (the" Toxic "and" Showdown "), especially the duet between pop icon – Madonna and “Princess of Pop” – Britney Spears on "Me Against The Music" song. “In the Zone” has sold 10 million copies worldwide and spawned the hit singles like "Me Against the Music" – a duet with Madonna, "Toxic" – the song helped Britney win the first Grammy Awards for Best Dance Recording.
Spectacular comeback with “Womanizer”
2008 might be the darkest time in her life that Britney Spears would never want to recall. In this year, she was admitted to a psychiatric treatment, forced to give up the right to raise her two sons, it was so stressful that she even appeared on the streets with a bald head. When seeing all the bad images of Britney Spears presented massively on newspapers and media, many people thought that her golden time had passed. And “Womanizer” exactly was the best reply from Britney Spears – Princess was back! This single had a range of resounding successes, quickly became a big hit all over the world with a record of jumping from No. 96 to the top spot after a week on the Billboard Hot 100 ranking and the most successful single of Britney in the United States since the debut single "Baby One More Time". Besides, the theme song “Womanizer” was also nominated for two categories at the 2009 MTV Video Music Award, and finally won the Best Pop Video. MTV Video Music Awards was a turning point for Britney, when appeared on Glamour magazine, she shared: "When I was on the stage to receive the award and all the audiences stood up, I realized that there were still many people who love and support me."
These highlights above are just small parts of Britney’s up and down career and although having to face with many difficulties, our princess always stands up and comes back more strongly than ever.
Britney Jean Spears
Brit-Brit, Pinkey, The Princess Of Pop, Godney, The Pop Phenomenon, The Pop Legend, Pop Tart, Bit-Bit and Britney Pig
Britney joined Parklane Academy, a private school in McComb, Mississippi in October 1994. She also attended ‘Professional Performing Arts School (PPAS)’ in New York City, New York, U.S.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress, Record Producer, Author, Fashion Designer and Video Director
- Father – Jamie Spears
- Mother – Lynne Bridges Spears
- Siblings – Bryan James Spears (Older Brother), Jamie-Lynn Marie Spears (Younger Sister)
- Others – Alli Sims (Cousin) (Media Personality, Wedding Planner)
Pop, dance, electropop
Kevin Federline from October 6, 2004 to July 30, 2007. The couple have now divorced. Britney has 2 children from Kevin – Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Britney has dated –
- Jason Trawick (2009-2013) (See Pic) – Jason Trawick was still working as Britney’s agent when the duo started dating in June 2009. After two and a half years of dating, they got engaged on December 15, 2011. This relationship saw an end on January 12, 2013.
- David Lucado (2013-2014) – American personality, Lucado started dating Spears in February 2013 as revealed by Us Magazine. They dated for nearly 18 months before splitting on August 27, 2014. David Lucado cheated on her so the pair parted ways.
- Charlie Ebersol (2014-Present) – From October 2014 to June 2015, Spears dated film producer Charlie Ebersol.
- Harry Morton (2015) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
- Lisp, breathless voice
- Shows off her body (midriff) while giving performances
Best Known For
Sultry image as a pop superstar
…Baby One More Time in 1999
2000 film “Longshot” as Flight Attendant. But, this was her cameo appearance..
Hidden Fantasy, Believe, Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy – These 4 brands are Britney Spears Perfumes, Curious, In Control Curious, Circus Fantasy, Curious Heart, Radiance.
Tony Martinez used to help her in the exercises. Check her latest workout routine and diet plan.
- Favorite Movies – Steel Magnolias(1989), Pretty Woman(1990)
- Favorite TV Programs – Sex And The City, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Favorite Bands – Outkast
- Favorite Books – The Horse Whisperer (Nicholas Evans)
- Favorite Accessories – Lip Gloss, Hair Ties
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite Drink – Sprite
- Favorite Sports – Basketball, Tennis, Golf
Britney Spears Quotes
I don't like defining myself. I just am.
I dress the way I want. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not.
I'm very boring. I'm a mom. I'm 34 years old.
I go out with friends, but I don't have time to get in trouble.
I think it's an okay thing to express yourself.
Britney Spears News
Britney Spears & Her Backup Dancers NAIL The Mannequin Challenge While Celebrating A Big Win — Watch!
Facts about Britney Spears
- November 5, 2014 - Clark County, Nevada, proclaims November 5th as "Britney Day" on the Las Vegas Strip.
- September 2014 - Spears releases her own lingerie line,"Intimate Britney Spears."
- September 17, 2013 - Spears announces that she will do a two-year residency at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas with a show titled "Britney: Piece of Me." The show begins its run December 27.
- January 11, 2013 - Announces that she will not be returning as a judge to "The X Factor."
- May 15, 2012 - "The X Factor USA" announces that Spears, along with Demi Lovato, will join Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid on "The X Factor" judging panel.
- February 3, 2009 - Sam Lutfi, Spears' former manager, sues Spears and her parents for defamation and breach of contract in Los Angeles Superior Court. November 1, 2012 - A Los Angeles Superior Court judge dismisses a defamation and breach of contract lawsuit against Spears and her parents brought by Sam Lutfi, Spears' former manager.
- March 30, 2011 - A $10 million lawsuit is filed by Brand Sense Partners against Spears and her father for breach of contract relating to a perfume deal between Spears and the Elizabeth Arden company. February 2012 - Spears settles out of court the lawsuit filed by Brand Sense Partners for breach of contract.
- March 29, 2011 - New album, "Femme Fatale," is released.
- January 11, 2011 - Spears' single, "Hold It Against Me," is released and debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- September 8, 2010 - Is accused of sexual harassment and sued by her former bodyguard, Fernando Flores. March 2012 - Spears settles out of court the sexual harassment suit filed by former bodyguard Fernando Flores.