He became a big hit with moviegoers for his roles in George of the Jungle and Encino Man, although he is best known for his portrayal of Rick O'Connell in The Mummy trilogy. His other films include Crash, Inkheart, and Journey to the Center of the Earth.
He starred opposite Ian Mckellen in Gods and Monsters.
He starred in The Mummy with Rachel Weisz.
He made his debut in a crime reenactment for America's Most Wanted.
He was married Afton Smith from 1998 until 2007. He has three sons named Holden, Griffin and Leland.
The meaning of the name Fraser:Unknown
Born NameBrendan James Fraser
Nick NameBrendan Fraser, Fraser
EducationBrendan Fraser was educated at Upper Canada College, a private boys’ boarding school in Toronto. He pursued his higher education at Seattle’s Cornish College of the Arts, from where he graduated in 1990. He began his acting career from a small acting college in New York.,Brendan also planned to go to a graduate school in Texas, but dropped the idea and instead started focussing on building a career in show business.
- Father – Peter Fraser (Journalist, Canadian foreign service officer for the Government Office of Tourism)
- Mother – Carol Mary (née Genereux) (Sales Counselor)
- Siblings – Kevin Fraser (Older Brother), Sean Fraser (Older Brother), Regan Fraser (Older Brother)
ManagerBrendan Fraser is currently attached to Brillstein Entertainment Partners (Talent Management Company), US.
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Brendan Fraser has been romantically linked with –
- Afton Smith (1994-2008) – Fraser and the actress Afton Smith met at barbecue at Winona Ryder‘s house on July 4, 1993 in Los Angeles. But, they started dating in November 1994. The couple got engaged in 1997 and got married on September 27, 1998. The couple has three sons – Griffin Arthur Fraser (born 2002), Holden Fletcher Fraser (born 2004), Leland Francis Fraser (born 2006). The actress and Fraser announced their separation in December 2007 and officially divorced on April 17, 2008.
Race / EthnicityWhite,The actor is of Irish, Scottish, German, Czech, and French-Canadian descent.
- Deep Voice
- Charming Smile
- Towering Height
Brand EndorsementsBrendan Fraser has not endorsed any brand until 2015. He has also not been spotted in any TV commercials or print ads.
ReligionBrendan Fraser had never voiced his religious views in public.
Best Known ForBrendan Fraser is popularly known for his role as Rick O’Connell in the Mummy trilogy. He has established himself as comedic and fantasy film hero for roles portrayed in movies like Encino Man (1992), The Scout (1994), George of the Jungle (1995) and Inkheart (2009).
First FilmBrendan Fraser first appeared as Sailor #1 in the 1991 release Dogfight.,His first credited role was as Link in the 1992 release Encino Man, the performance which brought him a nomination for Chicago Film Critics Association award for the Most Promising Actor.
First TV ShowBrendan Fraser first appeared on the small screen in the 1991 TV movie Child of Darkness, Child of Light in which he portrayed the role of John’s friend.,He appeared as Chevy in a TV short My Old School Days in 1991.,However, his first TV show appearance was in an episode of Showtime’s neo-noir anthology series Fallen Angels in 1995, where he played the role as Johnny Lamb.
FavoritesFavorite things of Brendan Fraser are not known.
Brendan Fraser Quotes
Brendan Fraser News
Facts about Brendan Fraser
- Fraser’s maternal uncle, George Genereux, was a famous personality who brought the only gold medal to Canada in the 1952 Summer
- He has been included as one of the Board of Directors for FilmAid
- Fraser can speak fluent
- Fraser has been through many countries during his childhood and has been raised in Holland, Switzerland and
- The People magazine has chosen him as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in the
- Fraser takes interest in photography and is an aspiring photographer. The actor has a dedication to the book ‘Collector’s Guide to Instant
- While on a vacation from school in London, the actor got his first opportunity to deliver professional theatrical performance at the West
- He is very amicable to his fans and has built a reputation for being extremely approachable. He is very friendly to fans also who meet him on the