Ariana Grande is an American singer who started off professionally as an actress before involving profoundly in music later in her career. She came to prominence through the Nickelodean TV show Victorious (2009). After the success of the show, she released her first studio album Yours Truly (2013). She is commonly seen with her brunette hair tied in a ponytail, which has become her trademark hairstyle. She is also best known for catchy Pop and R&B musical style. Grande has been nominated for two Grammy Awards, along with many other awards.
Grande participated in several musicals and theater works since childhood. She later became serious in making music her career. She featured in a Broadway musical entitle “13” before her TV show Victorious.
She has dated a few times with such celebrities as Jai Brooks from The Janoskians, Nathan Sykes from The Wanted, and most currently Big Sean. But she is no longer in any romantic relationship.
Official website: http://www.arianagrande.com/
Ari, Little Red, AG, Ar,
Grande attended North Broward Preparatory School, a high school which she left to join the musical. After that, she was homeschooled as the school continued to send her all the required study material. So, she could study with the help of home tutors.
Her career is managed by Jen Merlino of Untitled Entertainment.
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Voice Artist
- Father – Edward Butera (Owner of a graphic design firm in Boca Raton)
- Mother – Joan Grande (Served as the CEO of Hose-McCann Communications)
- Siblings – Frankie Grande (Older Half-Brother) (Performer and Producer)
Pop Rock, Pop, R&B
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Grande dated –
- Graham Phillips (2008-2010) – American actor, Phillips had a relationship with Grande from 2008 until March 2010.
- Jai Brooks (2012-2013; 2013-2014) – Australian musician, Brooks who first met her via Twitter started dating Ariana in August 2012. Ariana is older than him. The duo broke up in August 2013. In September 2013, Jai and Ariana were seen together in her concert, where Jai also spent some time with Frankie, Ariana’s brother. They finally split amicably in July 2014.
- Nathan Sykes (2013) – The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes reportedly dated young star, Ariana Grande from August 2013 to December 2013. They also worked on one of the songs together for Ariana’s album titled “Almost Is Never Enough.”
- Big Sean (2014-2015) – In July 2014, Grande started dating rapper Big Sean. They dated for almost a year before parting ways on April 8, 2015.
- Ricky Álvarez (2015-2016) – Mexican dancer, Ricky Álvarez started dating Ariana in June 2015 when they were on a tour. Ricky is one of Ariana’s backup dancers. They separated in July 2016.
- Mac Miller (2016-Present) – In August 2016, she started dating rapper Mac Miller.
Race / Ethnicity
Caucasian,She is of Italian descent with half Sicilian and half Abruzzese.,,,,
- Different hair colors
- Dimple on left cheek
- High pitched voice
She has appeared in Old Navy commercial alongside Jennette McCurdy, and LINE app commercial in 2014.
She has not shown much faith in religion. Her parents believe in God and she also goes to church occasionally with them.,She was previously a Catholic, but when her gay brother, Frankie was not accepted into Catholic Church, she decided to change the religion. Right now, she is Kabbalah.
Best Known For
Working in the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious as Cat Valentine from 2010 to 2013.
She has released a studio album Yours Truly on September 3, 2013 (in U.S. and on August 30, 2013 in Germany) under the Republic Records. The pop album consists of 13 singles, making it a total length of 50:08 minutes.
2013 movie Swindle for her role as Amanda Benson. She was in lead role in the movie with Noah Crawford, Chris O’Neal, Jennette McCurdy, Noah Munck, and Ciara Bravo.
First TV Show
Her debut role in TV series was in The Battery’s Down. She appeared in the TV show in 2009 for her role as Bat Mitzvah Riffer in season 2, episode 2, titled “Bad Bad News”. Though, it was good news for her fans.
- Food – Salmon fish, Coconut water
- Songs – Beautiful (By Christina Aguilera), What makes you beautiful (By One Direction)
- Place – South Africa, Malaysia
- Color – Lavender
- Movie – Bruce Almighty (2003)
- Bands / Artists – Imogen Heap, India.Arie, Madonna
- Fitness Role Model – Madonna
- Source – SHAPE, Us Magazine
Ariana Grande Quotes
Love is a really scary thing, and you never know what's going to happen. It's one of the most beautiful things in life, but it's one of the most terrifying. It's worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories.
Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short, and you're too special.
I think it's so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.
All I have to say is basically if performing, singing, acting, and dancing is what you want to do, then you just have to do it - no matter where it is.
I love nerdy, cute, quirky boys who don't take themselves too seriously.
Ariana Grande News
Ariana Grande, John Stamos, & 'Scream Queens' Cast Send Love to Billie Lourd After Debbie Reynolds' Death
Facts about Ariana Grande
- At 15, she debuted on Broadway with her
- Grande’s name had been inspired from Princess Oriana from Felix the
- She has 6 pet dogs, named Coco, Ophelia, Toulouse, Fawkes, Cinnamon, and Sirius
- She is a
- Grande likes to go to beach in the middle of the
- She likes animals more than most people. Ariana likes ocean and sea
- She is afraid of heights, but would like to enjoy a roller
- She likes Halloween so much that she wishes every day
- At 21, she still has three wisdom teeth
- She like scary movies, Paris, musical theater, and romantic